I would like know if there is a way to get all user not using Jira for more than 18 month. Is there any query or methood to get it?
Hello,
You can get users last login date and select only users, who logged in to Jira for more than 18 months ago.
You could find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/retrieve-last-login-dates-for-users-from-the-database-363364638.html
Hi Alexey, I´m using below query
SELECT d.directory_name AS "Directory",u.user_name AS "USER",from_unixtime((cast(attribute_value AS UNSIGNED)/1000)) AS "Last Login"FROM cwd_user uJOIN (SELECT DISTINCT child_nameFROM cwd_membership mJOIN licenserolesgroup gp ON m.parent_name = gp.GROUP_ID) AS m ON m.child_name = u.user_nameJOIN (SELECT *FROM cwd_user_attributesWHERE attribute_name = 'login.lastLoginMillis') AS a ON a.user_id = u.idJOIN cwd_directory d ON u.directory_id = d.idORDER BY "Last Login" DESC;
But I´m also getting results for people who has login today, What should I change to get only people not having login for last 18 month?
Have a look at the Last Login value type. And add a where clause to your query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.