Hello,
I would like to clone an issue using rest api. I've already checked on Internet and for what I've found there is no easy way to do this. I'm getting JSONObject from a get request and I would like to create a clone of this issue using this json, Therefore I do it manually. However I'm facing 2 issues.
1) There is a lot of customfields with null value, I did a recursive loop to get rid of all of these. Is there a way to just ignore them when value is null, otherwise not ?
2) It's not simple tickets. I mean there is issuelinks, attachment ... I found that I have to use many rest apy to perform it, is that right ? It means for each jsonObject I have to manually detect these special fields and then use the correct api ? (https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/?_ga=2.6947120.32031392.1541399805-1750503480.1538466569#api/2/field-createCustomField)
I would like to precise that it's not an authentification problem. I can succesfully create a simple issue with only project, summary, description and issuetype.
Thank you.