I have created a series of Epics and JIRA has sorted them in alphabetical order, however I want to move the epics into a different order.
Anybody know how I can do this?
Thanks,
Create a new Kanban board in your project, using an existing filter that only grabs the Epics you are interested in. (I guess you could create a new filter too.) You'll then get a nice kanbanny view of all the filter's contents, and you can drag-drop in there.
It's not clear where you're seeing this. Is this on a Jira Kanban/Scrum board?
Hi @Ian Kenneth Court,
You can adjust the order directly by dragging up and down.
It's in a JIRA board
Cool, thanks Ollie
Works!
Create a new Kanban board in your project, using an existing filter that only grabs the Epics you are interested in. You'll then get a nice kanbanny view of all the filter's contents, and you can drag-drop in there.
@Ollie Guan Hi Ollie, I have one board that this is not working on. When I drag and drop it seems to work, but when I refresh it goes back to original order. Only one board is doing this for me. Would you happen to have an idea as to why? Thanks
I was able to drap and drop on the ROADMAP screen, and the changes seem to be carried over to the BOARD.
Same as my Oct 4th 2021 post:
Go to configure your board.
On the General tab near the bottom select "Use Ranking".
Now your epics should stay when you move them in the quick filter.
On the epic-centric Kanban board, set the Ranking for the Filter to "Using Rank"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.