Jira SD v 3.3.0, Jira Server Version 7.3.0
Please advise if there is a method to get an excel spreadsheet of all users setup in the system.?
thanks,
Maria
Hi Maria,
On Site administration > Users there is an option to Export users where it generates a CSV file that you can open on Excel.For customers, you can also download on Site administration > Jira Service Desk > Portal only customers > Export users.
Regards,Angélica
This does not work. I go to: https://XXXXX.atlassian.net/admin/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers
I click Export Users
The spinner shows for a while and the button disables
The spinner stops, the button enables
There is no file created or offered for download.
Hi David,
I've tested here using Google Chrome and it downloads automatically when clicking on "Export users".Can you please let us know what browser are you using? Can you test using another one?This will help us better understand what is happening and try to replicate this issue to check if it's a bug.
Hi Angelica
I was on Firefox Mac 64 and definitely does not work. If I check the console I can see the call to https://edsmart.atlassian.net/rest/servicedesk/customer-management/noeyeball/1/local-servicedesk-user?start-index=0&max-results=20000 and it's returning data, but the file is not produced. There's no obvious error message in the Console.
On Chrome Mac 71.0.3578.98 the file DOES download as you note.
So maybe something going on with FF?
David
You can use the Jira User Export app for Jira Server. It is free to download and use: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220535/jira-user-export?hosting=server&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.