Hello,
Using Jira cloud. I am not able to find where to modify the Approvers list in an existing workflow approvers list. So essetnially it's full of people who shouldn't be there, and I can't add new users who should.
I have read the article https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-approvals-816880004.html several times.
Unfortunately this does not tell me what I need to know.
Thanks in advance,
Jason
you need to find the custom field you use for approvals, e.g. "Approvers" then configure it.
in cloud something like this...
Jira Settings > Custom Fields > Approvers click the ellipses to the far right for that field and click Configure then Edit default value
Thanks for the quick turnaround.
Looks like these approvers lists weren't clearly labelled, and with your help I persisted as I then knew I was on the right track.
removed unnecessary reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.