Can you rename "Page tree" to something else above the links to the pages?
Hi @Dave Phillips,
Yes you can! But, you need Admin privileges to do so.
I found this work around and this should help you. Say for example you wish to rename it to 'Dave's Page' -
/* Hide the sidebar default "PAGE TREE" heading label and display an alternate one. */ .page-tree .label { font-size: 0; } .page-tree .label:before { content: "Dave's Page"; font-size: 12px; }
Thanks
Sireesha
Another option to do this would be the InProduct translation for Confluence add-on. You can change the text with that as well.
Thank you Sireesha, I will give that try. Will this impact all spaces or just the one I make the update to?
Yes @Dave Phillips! This should impact all the spaces, unless any space owner overwrites the stylesheet for their own space. Which also means, even if you are not an Admin, you can modify the 'Page Tree' label for your own space, by navigating to Space Tools > Look and Feel > Stylesheet and inserting the code mentioned earlier.
I just verified this and it works!
Thanks!
Hi @Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire] I only want this to impact one space we have and not all of them. How do I specify just for one space?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.