I am unable to create classic projects. Some times it works, most of the time it doesn't. One of my many frustrations so far trying to set up Jira.
Hi Jonathan,
I've checked that you created a ticket with our support related to the same issue.I will be watching the ticket and once it's resolved, I'll post the resolution here.
Regards,Angélica
Same error...
Hi Jesus,
In order to fix the issue, we will have to access your instance. As it requires personal information, I opened a ticket with our support in order to fix the issue.You will receive a confirmation email and soon we will contact you.
Any solution on this?
Hi Cedric,I saw that you opened a ticket with our support related to this issue and it was already fixed.If you have any other question, please let us know.Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.