Does, Service desk have the ability to do conditional logic?
I don't understand the question. Could you please provide the details of what problem you are trying to solve? Maybe an example would help.
Hi Kumar,
If you're talking about smart forms, no service desk cannot do it out of the box. If you are on jira server, there is an app "Extension for Jira Service Desk" that will allow dynamic forms.
I think scriptrunner Behaviours may also support dynamic forms and some other plugins as well.
Hope that helps
Susan
The ProForma app, available for Server & Cloud, lets you build forms that can deployed on the portal. You can use conditional logic in your forms. (Full disclosure- I am with ThinkTilt, makers of ProForma.)
Thank you for Info.
Thank You
Thank you @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ for mentioning Extension for Jira Service Desk! Just in case @kumar Gajapaka, the Dynamic Forms functionality has recently been enabled in the first Cloud version of this app as well.
I'm on the Deviniti team who are the makers of this app, so feel free to contact me in case of any questions
Dzmitry
if custom_field_1 = A then display custom_field_2 (required)
else if custom_field_1 = B then set custom_field_2=default_for_b
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.