Hi Everyone!
I'm in process of creating a JIRA project for repetitive tasks that I've to do. The process flows for me are:
1. Task 1
2. Task #2 (Sub tasks a, b, c, d, e)
2. Task #3 (Sub tasks a, b, c, d, e)
(repeat task #2 & #3 in parallel for 3 different issues.)
3. Task #4
4. Task #5
5. Task #6 (If found satisfactory, then go to task #6, else go back to task #2)
6. Task #7 (Sub tasks a, b, c, d, e)
7. Task #8
I wanted to know if there is a way, wherein, whenever I create a JIRA for task #1, it automatically creates JIRA's Task #2 onwards, along with prespecified assignee's and interdependencies?
The process flow has to be repeated at least 20 times, and hence the need for automation. The above description shown is very precise, otherwise, tasks created my run into hundreds. Need quick help on this.