Hi,
I would like to bold custom fields\system fields on create +edit screens of specific issues.
For example, priority system field. I would like to bold the name 'Priority'.
How can I do it?
Thanks,
Daniel
Hi @Dan27,
@Yogesh Mude is right. Also, you can place a javascript code to make the labes bold into the AnnouncementBanner.
HI @Dan27
This will not be done easily, you need to do the changes in Jira source code.
Ok, How can I change the source code..?
ok @Orkun Gedik AnnouncementBanner looks like a good option.
Can you help me with the script? How to write it?
Check out this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-apply-HTML-style-or-font-weight-for-custom-field-quot/qaq-p/463895 It appears to have some ideas on how you can do this.
Thank you @Orkun Gedik @Andy Heinzer ,
Is it possible to add condition (issue type = story) to this script?
Bold the field only of Story type issue.
@Dan27 Did you find the source code to edit it?? 😂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.