I am looking for both severity and priority when I open a new bug .
What is the reason I see only the priority filed ?
Tuvia
HI @Tuvia Rosenberg
Welcome to the community!
There will be multiple reasons..like
1. Check whether the Severity Field is available on Create and View issue screen of but type.
2. If not there then you need to add the severity field on both the screens.
3. Check whether the severity field has been made hidden from the field configuration scheme to the respective project.
4. While creating a bug if the user doesn't have provided the value of it then it won't show on Issue view screen.
Hello,
Go to Configure fields on the Create screen and click the Where is my field option.
In your picture you can see that the severity field does not exists.
Can you advise?
Thanks,Tuvia
I do not have the Severity field in my Jira instance. It is not out of the box field. You should try the "where is my field" button to find out, why you can not see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.