Hi all,
It happens a few times per week and I have no idea how to solve this. Sometimes confluence just stops working but the service is still running. The only way to solve it is to stop the service and start it again.
I thought it was my maxThreads and changed it to 60 but that doesn't help.
Base URL, proxy, apache etc is all OK.
I have the support file ready but not sure if I should just share it here :-)
maybe some of this would explain the issue more?
JVM Stats
--------------------------
usedMemory = 527989592
usedMemoryInMegabytes = 503
availableHeap = 8881320
freeMemoryInMegabytes = 8
allocatedHeap = 536870912
freeAllocatedHeap = 8881320
totalMemory = 536870912
totalMemoryInMegabytes = 512
availablePermGen = 0
maxPermGen = -1
maxHeap = 536870912
usedHeap = 527989592
freeMemory = 8881320
usedPermGen = -1
2018-11-04 21:05:56,358 WARN [http-nio-8091-exec-5] [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] passesAdditionalBrowserChecks Additional XSRF checks failed for request: http://support.digikeijs.com/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk , origin: null , referrer: null , credentials in request: true , allowed via CORS: false
-- url: /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk | traceId: 36afcdd5ab359f10 | userName: anonymous
2018-11-04 21:06:23,362 WARN [http-nio-8091-exec-20] [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] passesAdditionalBrowserChecks Additional XSRF checks failed for reques
... 347 more
2018-11-04 20:39:48,724 WARN [http-nio-8091-exec-11] [confluence.util.profiling.DefaultActivityMonitor] close Exceeded the threshold of 60000 ms: ActivitySnapshot{startTime=1541363901856, threadId=191, threadName='http-nio-8091-exec-11', userId='<unknown>', type='web-request', summary='/'}
-- referer: http:etc | url: / | traceId: 195f54a1e7419bbb | userName: anonymous
2018-11-04 20:40:09,053 WARN [http-nio-8091-exec-1] [confluence.util.profiling.DefaultActivityMonitor] close Exceeded the threshold of 60000 ms: A