I'm new to Service Desk and Jira.
I have a mail address support@daniel.example and want to allow my clients to create servicerequests by mail.
I created a project for each client. Each project has only 2-3 customers/users who need to approve requests and have insight in the request history of their employees.
Communication with the employees will happen via mail, but if an employee prefers to use the web client, he gets a service desk customer account.
My problem currently is this:
- How do I allow everyone from @client-A.example to send mails for which a service request is created in their project?
- Mails from unknown sources should still create a ticket in a separate project so that I don't loose any information.
So far the only thing I got working was that only clients with a service desk account can create service requests via mail. But since I don't manage the client's mail accounts, I can't keep track of that -- and I don't even want to if I could.