Is it possible to alter the "you can't view this issue" or "you do not have permission to view this issue" message to include a link to a confluence article?
Hello,
You could create a plugin with a web-filter module. In this filter you would catch all requests to the "you can't view this issue" page and redirected to your own page.
You can find more info about the web-filter module here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/servlet-filter/
Alexey,
Thanks for this suggestion I will definitely check it out. Ingenious idea!
@Alexey Matveev I am having a hard time, i followed a few tutorials and the servlet filter tutorial as well, but it does not seem to do anything at all. when i go to the hello world page it just gives a 404. I've been searching around but cannot find any resources to expand on the tutorial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.