Hello everybody,
I have been trying the phone number of all the users from Confluence, but have not been able to find phone numbers in the database.
They are not located in the Active Directory.
I hope somebody can help me with this problem.
Those values are stored in the in OS_PROPERTYENTRY table.For user phone number, look for the row with the entity_key confluence.user.profile.phone.
select * from confluence.OS_PROPERTYENTRY where entity_key='confluence.user.profile.phone';
Thank you very much for the help.
I have not been able to see a foreign key on which I can get the user name. Is there a way to do this?
There was a CONTENT table in old releases and I was using below SQL to get user names also. But it is not working right now since there is no any table named as CONTENT
SELECT OS_PROPERTYENTRY.string_val, CONTENT.USERNAMEFROM confluence.OS_PROPERTYENTRYINNER JOIN confluence.CONTENTON OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_id=CONTENT.CONTENTID AND OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_key='confluence.user.profile.phone';
Thank you so very much for your help.
I added a join to user_mapping which gave me the user names.
SELECT OS_PROPERTYENTRY.string_val, user_mapping.USERNAMEFROM intranet.OS_PROPERTYENTRYINNER JOIN intranet.CONTENT ON OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_id=CONTENT.CONTENTIDJOIN intranet.user_mapping ON CONTENT.USERNAME = user_mapping.user_keyAND OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_key='confluence.user.profile.phone';
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.