Hey you guys! Summit Registration just opened for the US Summit! WOOOO!
I'm sorry, I get just a little excited about this conference. I want to make sure you all know that there is special pricing for AUG Members, even better than the pricing listed in this community post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Summit-articles/Summit-2019-is-going-to-Las-Vegas/ba-p/930396
So Please check your email address and look for an email from Atlassian with the special pricing. If you didn't get the email and you are registered as a member on our aug.atlassian.com/columbus page, let me know and I'll make sure to gets it to you. Like I said, even better than just the straight Early Bird pricing and we'd love to see you all out there with us.
My team at Isos will be there! This is definitely one of the best events of the year! Are any of you going?
I just joined the community. Could you send me the special pricing? I want to submit to my boss and see what they say about sending me.
Hi @Elaine_Reece Welcome to the group!I will post the discount information as soon as I have the communication from Atlassian. I am expecting it to come out shortly.
In the mean time, we are super happy to have you in the group!
Hi @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ Thank you very much for corresponding with me. I'm so very excited to join the community. I submitted to go to Summit so I'm hoping my company can send me. I think the experience and the pre-conference training would be really beneficial for me.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Hey @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ did we get the discount information yet? I got clearance to attend Summit and really want to get that booked. Also, I'd love to meet up with anyone that is also going. I'm going by myself.
Hey Kim! I just wanted to say I hope you have a great time at Summit. The folks there from Isos are excited to see you. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Have fun!!!
It was great to see folks! I hope you can make it out to the next one!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.