Good Evening,
I am currently doing research to see what application would be great to allow our customers to create and track tickets in regards to the software issues and bugs for our application. I would like to know what version of Jira would allow us this functionality.
Regards
All versions of Jira will do that - that is exactly what it is written for (so the short answer is "try the latest version")
I'd also take a good look at two addons - the Service Desk (for the front end - aimed at keeping it simple for customers, managing SLAs etc) and Agile (for all the Agile stuff developers find handy)
I've been doing some research in regards to the service desk addons. However the pricing would definately be an issue. Would it be possible for customers to send us an email using the details within the email a ticket be created from it automatically?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.