Hey fellows,
I need to create more than 50 filters and I'd like to know how can I create them with Project Permission to All User. For now, all these filters gets issues from a unique project.
I already know how to create them, but I don't how to set the permission at the same request.
Create Filter: POST /rest/api/2/filter
{
"name": "Filter - Sample",
"description": "",
"jql": "project = XX AND type = "Story" ORDER BY summary ASC",
"favourite": true
}
Edit Filter Permission: POST /rest/api/2/filter/{id}/permission{
"<span>id</span>": <span>"https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/schema/share-permission-input#"</span>,
"<span>title</span>": <span>"Share Permission Input"</span>,
"<span>type</span>": <span>"object"</span>,
"<span>properties</span>": <span>{
"type": {
"type": "string"
},
"projectId": {
"type": "string"
},
"groupname": {
"type": "string"
},
"projectRoleId": {
"type": "string"
},
"userKey": {
"type": "string"
},
"view": {
"type": "boolean"
},
"edit": {
"type": "boolean"
}
}</span>,
"<span>additionalProperties</span>": <span>false</span>,
"<span>required</span>": <span>[
"view",
"edit"
]</span>} I'd like to use the same request to create with Project Permission.