What it is necessary to write to the field SSL for JIRA?
12.png
All information in openssl pkcs12 -info -in <name>.pfx ? Orsubject=/C=BY/O=name/OU=dept0/CN=URI/emailAddress=nameissuer=/DC=by/DC=minsk/DC=name/CN=nameWHAT WHAT?
As the help says, you enter the ssl-protected site(s) you want to connect to.
Not sure why you've quoted a LDAP string at us or are looking at the content of user certificates
To what? They don't go in that import field
Hi Viktar,
Just to check: you're using the SSL for JIRA add-on, to get JIRA to connect to an external server over SSL, right?
If so, I think you must enter the URL for the host/server you want JIRA to connect to, as mentioned in the wiki here: https://bitbucket.org/jlargman/jira-ssl-plugin/wiki/Home
Sam
Sorry, didn't see @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]'s answer before posting. But I think we are saying the same thing.
Sorry Viktar, I don't know if that error is because you still need to copy the certs (as per next steps) and restart. Did you try that?
Beyond that all I can suggest is either:
That's all I know. Hope it helps a bit.
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] : would you be kind enough to suggest anything else or point out if I missed anything obvious. Any guidance/tips much appreciated. Thanks, Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.