From Jira, is it possible to export (into excel/csv/word etc) all issues from within a particular project?
Thanks
Just go to Search issues , advance search: project = SampleProyectScrum
And then you have the export options,
The export is limited to 1,000 issues. If you have more you will need to do multiple exports.
Thanks Joe, no I don't have that many issues, but don't know how to process the actual export? Are there any steps you could point me toward that I can follow?
Thanks again
There is documentation in JIRA or just google it. The first step is to create a filter that returns the issues. There is an option to export on the filter results. Comments will not be exported.
Thank you Marcela, that's really helpful!! Sorted
Glad I help!
@Joe Pitt
I have more than 1k issues that needs to be exported.. Can you please suggest me some steps for such export? I am unable to figure out the number of issues even, it is just showing 1000+ that's it.
Please sort it out Joe.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Akbar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.