Hi community!I have a problem.Workflow transition names do not fit on the screen (see screenshot)How can I stretch the buttons?
Hi @Alexander
I have only ever come across options to change the number of buttons or the order or buttons. I think would require changing the page in the Jira library jars.
for number of buttons, create a file in your JIRA Home directory: jira-config.properties
Set property key: ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions
For sequence set opsbar.sequence properties in the workflow.
Hi!
look here
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-26746
по умолчанию ограничение в 25 символов, можно поправить.
Hi @Tom ListerThanks!How to use these properties? On statuses with a long name?What values to put to increase the button? (10,15,20)
Стас, привет!Спасибо за линк!Сейчас попробую через properties настроить, а если не получится, то тогда уже буду править конфигурационные файлы.Должен же быть вариант без перезагрузки сервиса)_____________________________________________________________________________________________Stas, hello!Thanks for the link!Now I’ll try to set up the properties, and if it doesn’t work out, then I’ll already edit the configuration files.There should be an option without restarting the service)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.