Note: Repost from here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Importing+Content+Into+Confluence?focusedCommentId=675383791&src=email#comment-675383791
Is there a recommendation on importing ipython notebooks into Confluence?
I have tried different html macro's with different nbconvert and "file/save-as" combinations to no avail. I suspect it is just a matter of adding html to address Macro assumptions/pre-requisites.
I am using Confluence 5.1.5.
Did not format correctly
Error. (Attached file to page and attempted to included file as attachment)
Error rendering macro 'html-include' : javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Wiki markup without migration
(appears to be the Insert/Markup option recommended)
Did not format correctly.
The HTML include error is due to Confluence not having the right certificates to talk to the target system
Just to throw our another option you could use an iframe. The Content Formatting Macros (free) has an iframe macro that you could use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.