Hi -
I have a Jira board which was configured with a query of "project = xxx", and all the epics showed in the epic panel.
I now need to exclude tickets linked to specific epics because they're being managed on a different board by a different PM, so I updated my query to "project = xxx AND "Epic Link" not in (GR-7634, INT-4, YB-345) ORDER BY Rank and the Epic panel is now empty.
The board is correctly showing all of the tickets I'm expecting to see, but the epic list is empty. If I open one of the tickets that is being shown on the board, and open the epic link, and "View on Agile board" I get the message "There are no boards which contain this issue." - BUT the ticket IS showing in the board.
Why would excluding certain tickets make the entire Epic panel empty?
TIA!
