When default language for Jira is Russian,I cant create project. I can created project only set english lang default.
What version of Service Desk are you running? There was a known bug that would cause this specific error for instances in languages other than English, but this was fixed a few months ago. Please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5545 for more details.
You should be able to upgrade your Jira/Jira Service desk to one of the fix versions or higher in order to completely avoid this problem.
Now installed JIRA desk 3.15.0 and Jira Software 7.12.0 and Jira Core 7.12.0
I did some further searching and found this bug ticket. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4170 It appears that you could also be affected by this bug in regards to creating a Service Desk project when the system language is set to Russian.
To confirm this, try to create this project one more time, then go into the $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file in order to see if you have the same kind of error message as listed in that bug ticket:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('П' (code 1055 / 0x41f)): was expecting comma to separate OBJECT entries at [Source: java.io.StringReader@1b32752; line: 11, column: 373] ... Caused by: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('П' (code 1055 / 0x41f)): was expecting comma to separate OBJECT entries at [Source: java.io.StringReader@1b32752; line: 11, column: 373] ... at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.sample.SampleDataImporterImpl.parseSampleData(SampleDataImporterImpl.java:64)
Yes, its bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4170
But I cant find in JIra directory
atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/application-installation/jira-servicedesk-application/jira-servicedesk-application-3.10.1.jar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.