Hi all,
I wanted to know if is posible, to add SubTask to Stories in a new Generation KanBan board.
Thanks in advance.
Subtasks are available Introducing subtasks for breaking down work in next-gen projects
Hi @David Rodriguez not subtasks as we know them. What you can do it create easily another issue types in Project Configuration. What you can do is linking issues, even though they have different types
Cheers,
David
Hi @david
First of all. thanks for your fast response,
Do you know if this functionality is going to be implemented?
I did that you mentioned above, but this is a pretty shabby solution, because you can't collapse the story, for example.
Thanks
I wish I knew about Atlassian's roadmap so far they said in the last Summit that they will make the NextGen Projects grow, is a priority for them
Hi @David Rodriguez
In order to help others to find the answer I'd appreciate so much that you mark the answer as "Accepted Answer" if it helped you.
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.
Hey There,
Just to add in on top of David's Reply, We have published a Roadmap for the Next-Gen Projects, to let everyone know what the current and upcoming focuses are for next-gen, the roadmap is viewable here:
And Sub-tasks are coming soon.
Regards,Earl
Thanks a lot @Earl McCutcheon!
Now it's implemented! For those, who want to save a few clicks:Manage subtasks in Next-gen projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.