After your space import is completed, you can either import another space or, after you're done importing all your spaces, check for broken JIRA macros.
There was an error during import. Please see our guide to raising a bug report.
Hi there,
I understand you're having issues with a space import.
Can you let us know what's happening in your Confluence logs? This will help to explain what is failing.
It will also be useful for us to know what version the Space Export was created from and where you're trying to import it.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
I have made a full Confluence backup and need option to restore the it back and not just the space.
Please guide me how to do the backup and restore.
Thank you
Regards
Hi Sternly,
You can have a look at this article for instructions on backing up and restoring Confluence Server:
If you're on Confluence Cloud, you'll want to look at this:
Migrating a Confluence site to Confluence Cloud The best way to move a Confluence Server instance is to use the Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence. If you need to move a Confluence Cloud site or have other considerations, see Migrating a Confluence Cloud site to an existing Cloud site.
The best way to move a Confluence Server instance is to use the Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence.
If you need to move a Confluence Cloud site or have other considerations, see Migrating a Confluence Cloud site to an existing Cloud site.
I hope that helps you but if you need any further specific instructions just let us know what version of Confluence you're migrating to and from.
None of the links you shared guide on restoring cloud confluence from the backup made with backup manager on the cloud.
I get the error because the only option I have is import spaces.
Hence I want clarity on whether the confluence cloud backup manager saves all spaces/settings/configuration/attachments that can be restored at once.
Perhaps share guide to restore confluence cloud lets say I'm migrating a backup from one cloud confluence account to the other.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.