Hi,
Is it possible to give a user the permission to see reports from a special project?
With reports I mean something like "How many tickets were created in the last month?"
Kind Regards
Mathias
Consider creating a Dashboard and sharing w/ users. Configuring Dashboards
This look great.
Is it possible that one user create his own dashboard?
I have the following problems:
1. I created a dashboard and can see this dashboard with my test-user. But the test-user can´t see what is on the dashboard and can´t edit the dashboard.
2. I tried to create a dashboard with the test-user. This worked but the test-user can just see like 9 gadgets.
I would like to have a user that can create his own dashboards and got the permission for all gadgets and the project. Is this possible? Do you know what I mean exactly?
a user can create their own dashboard and often do in my world.
As the author of the dashboard you need to "Share" it - click on the ellipses and select Share dashboard. You also need to share every filter that you use for each gadget.
If on cloud, when adding a gadget you need to click "load all gadgets" to see all available gadgets.
This is not working properly in my situation. Right now I am logged in with my testuser. I created a new dashboard and want to add gadgets. If I press "load all gadgets" I get exactly 9 gadgets. But there should be more. At least with the administrator account I can see many more gadgets.
I don´t know if this could be a permission problem? Do the user need to be in a special group?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.