I have hundreds of Task for different people, which are set up for recurring in next month.
Is it possible to see somewhere in JIRA this planned whole list of next month tasks?
HiĀ @Agris B.
If you want to write filter to show tasks in next calendar month try the JQL functions
startOfMonth() and endOfMonth()
are the issues identifiable by their Due Dates?
e.g. due > startOfMonth(+1) and due < endOfMonth(+1)
You will need to look at the application that is providing or creating your recurring tasks.
But currently these next month tasks not created, only done setup in old tasks.
When I open this old task, I see that next occurrence will be on 30.11.2018, and then JIRA will create task with due date in November.
But is it possible to see all these "next occurrence" by list of all next month tasks?
You need to look at what is creating these tasks.
Sorry, but I little bit not understood..
How to understand "what is creating"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.