Hey guys,
I created a group which holds all basic user groups for our foreign subsidiaries. If a new user logs in the first time, he gets assigned to a user group by country. Our users a stored in directories for each country (MS Active Directory, read only, with local groups).
So i created said group which again holds all those groups. After creating and adding it to project customer role and therefore also the permission scheme, everything was working.
Until I got a configuration error the next day, which I can't get rid of ever since.
The permissions the message is telling me to set are explicitly set that way and shouldn't be changed. So I don't really get why Jira is throwing this message at me, because there a no collisions with any required default-permissions.
So any ideas? I already tried removing the group from the role...without any luck.
Best regards Thomas
