I'd like to know if there is ant way to configure two differente Bitbucket accounts in one JIRA instance.
Andrey,
Sure thing you can. In the same screen where you configured the first, you have an option to add another account. For more details, take a look at the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-the-jira-dvcs-connector-add-on-273285774.html
-- Pedro
Hello Pedro! I already have an account configured and working fine. Now I want to add a new one. I tried this option, and when I click the button "Link Bitbucket or GitHub account", the pop-up screen opens with its fields filled with the existing account values for API screct. I am afraid of overwriting the existing account with the new one! Is it safe to proceed?
Pedro, could you help me again?
@Pedro Cora [Atlassian] could you help again, seeing my comment please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.