After upgrading to v3.0, "Checkout in SourceTree" no longer works. All that happens is that it'll bring up the SourceTree App, but do nothing else.
I am downgrading to v2.7.4 until this is resolved.
I'm on a Mac running MacOS Mojave 10.14.
Any possible fix for this? I noticed the same exact issue came up when upgrading to 2.x (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Checkout-in-sourcetree-not-working-after-upgrade-to-v2-x/qaq-p/587309).
Thanks!
(sorry, not an answer, just a confirmation of the problem)
Same OS version, same problem, I had to downgrade to 2.7.4 as well.
The link opens SourceTree but nothing happens after that.
I tried manually to create a URI schema (I followed some examples found in the internet, like https://gist.github.com/equinox79/7212950), but again same issue: it opens SourceTree but does nothing else.
Also an confirmation from my end.
However with the extra information that I have MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6.
Sourcetree v3.0 (200)
Any resolution on this issue? I'm seeing it as well. 3.0.1 on 10.14
With the 3.1 Beta (208), uploaded on Dec 20th, the issue is finally fixed!
You can download the SourceTree latest beta versions here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/sourcetree-betas/downloads
Asusual Not working
I am on Bitbucket server v5.7.1, it works for me there.
works for me too. Thanks!
I'm facing this in Sourcetree version, 3.0.1. Any solution for this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.