Hello,
Only in my second week of work at a new employer, and using it here is my first time using Confluence. Our version is 6.9.0. I think that we host our own server, i.e., we're not using the cloud product.
I'm a technical writer, so a bit frustrated with the (whee!) eight whole text styles available. Also, there's no consistent style of documentation here; it's mostly been created by engineers. Ergo, I want to have an actual stylesheet.
We don't have the CSS Stylesheet macro, and I've asked my supervisor to see about pricing. IF that's not a showstopper, I'm looking for someone who has this installed.
Does it add your CSS-defined styles to the text-styles drop-down? If not, how do you use the styles specified in the CSS?
Screenshots would be good. A short screen-sharing session would be fantastic, if both of our employers are OK with that.
Thank you,
Pat O'Connell
Montreal