This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Shared Links Blueprint
My Share on Confluence browser toolbar stopped working recently (Chrome) -- won't Save -- and I see no obvious changes. Ideas?
Hi John,
Does it work on another browser?
Atlassian put out an update at the weekend that seems to have caused various issues - this might be another one.
Rob,
There's a browser other than Chrome?
I only have Safari available right now, but shows same behavior, i.e. after <save>, reloads the entry form but changing post location to Personal Space, which if <save>, again reloads submit form. I may have tried it on IE at work, but that never proves anything.
I'm a mere user who answers questions on this forum, along with a lot of other users
If you put a support ticket into Atlassian then they'll investigate it for you and hopefully get you a resolution ASAP.
Sorry, I'm new to this didn't realize we were all in the same boat. I thought I was putting in a support ticket – other ones I've done were also handled through their own tools, so nevermind.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.