I've tried installing Confluence on DigitalOcean Droplet a couple of times, but failed. Are there instructions out there that would guide me through installation on a Linux VM provided by a service like DigitalOcean?
Hi @Demijan Klinc
Confluence installation on Degital ocean is same like installing on any other OS. Please let us know what error your getting while installing the confluence.
Please provide us the following details as well.
OS version :Mysql version :Conflence version :Java version :
Thanks
Yoga
I'm not Demijan, but the issue I'm having is with "[http-8090-*]".
OS Version: Ubuntu 18.04MySql Version: MariaDB 10Confluence Version: 6.9.1Java Version: Not sure
Clean droplet and install goes fine. Navigating to 0.0.0.0:8090 says page not found. No errors and the only warning was the [http-8090-*] issue. I attempted to resolve by changing the hostname, but then i could not ping localhost anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.