Currently working on a JIRA board to make the refund process with my team more efficient. The current setup that I am designing is as follows:
A Kanban board with the following columns:
I would like to create a ticket in "Open" and have different sub-tasks assigned to the appropriate team members to complete their task of refunding. Once all team members are done with their sub-task, I will move it to "Completed". There can be anywhere between 1 to 10 different team members within a ticket. With this in mind, is there a way to make this process more efficient so that I don't have to create a sub-task for every team member that is responsible for the actions of the ticket?
I found something like this called "List to subtasks" but it is not compatible on JIRA - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213845/list-to-subtasks?hosting=server&tab=overview
Something like that would be useful or even an another add-on that can bulk create different sub-tasks. What are my options here? Thank you.