Hi,
At the top of my documentation pages, I always have a table of contents contained within an Expand macro that I have to edit so that the description reads "Click here to expand Table of Contents". For the Table of Contents itself, I almost always want it to be biggest heading H2, smallest H3, absolute URL. I need to edit that as well, then move the ToC into the Expand box. All this is very repetitive and I wanted to create a user macro for it. I have copied the code from a finished ToC like so:
## Macro title: Table of Contents complete
## Macro has a body: N
## Body processing: Unrendered
## Output: Selected output option
##
## Developed by: Ben Vost
## Date created: 26/10/2018
## Installed by: Ben Vost
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c08f3550-71c0-456a-95b5-4b35eab745c1" ac:name="expand" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">Click here to expand Table of Contents</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="dcfb2e12-22bc-49bb-97b8-0a75e11391f5" ac:name="toc" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="maxLevel">3</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="minLevel">2</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
What am I doing wrong, oh masters of Confluence?
Thanks for your help!
B