Hello everyone
I am new to DevOps, but I heard BitBucket Pipelines made things easy.
My `bitbucket-pipelines.yml` file looks like this:
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
name: Build
image: microsoft/dotnet:sdk
caches:
- dotnetcore
script: # Modify the comma`nds below to build your repository.
- export PROJECT_NAME=Phoneden.sln
- dotnet restore
- dotnet build $PROJECT_NAME
- dotnet publish $PROJECT_NAME --configuration Release --output /dist --verbosity normal
artifacts:
- dist/**
I think the above is correct in terms of using the dotnet publish command and setting up the artifacts (please confirm).
This is building fine, I see the green ticks.
But now what? I wish to push these artifacts to my own cheap Linux VPS server, how do I go about doing that?
I found this article, but that didn't really help at all. It is all python and it is publishing to AWS (I think).
I'd greatly appreciate some help and advice.
Thank you.