Hello,
I often use the issuetype subtaks in my project, but if I search for it in the issue navigator about jql, none will appear.
How is it possible to get the subtasks displayed?
Thank you in advance!
Regrats
Michael
Hi Michi
To search sub-task, you don't have to use JQL, but can just using basic search and select issue type from Type menu. What is your JQL, did it blocked the sub-tasks?
The issue navigator will show sub tasks if they are included by the current filter. Basic or advanced.
My JQL: project = XY AND (issuetype = Story OR issuetype = Sub-task)
How can I see if they are included?
You look at the filter. The filter you have there will list issues in project XY as long as they are of type story or sub-task. If it is not returning any, you don't have any of that type in that project.
I usually prefer to use "issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes()", to catch all sub-task types though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.