At the beggining of the workflow, in the first screen?
Thanks!
Hello,
Do you mean create screen?
You need to add the field to the create screen of your project. See below screenshot:
Here the Create Issue operation uses KP: Kanban Default Issue Screen. If I want a field to be at the screen when I'm creating an issue, I should add it to this screen. You can check which screen your project is using on the project settings page > Screens.
Regards,
Elifcan
No, I want to use the functionality of time tracking but I am not sure where the correct place in the flowchart should be the best.
You said you wanted it "in the first screen", which is create.
We can't help you if you can't tell us where in the process you want to use the time-tracking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.