Hi community,
I just set up the Jira ServiceDesk and added an e-mail address to fetch tickets.
While this does work flawlessly, I wonder about how to reply to the users:
If I change something on the ticket, the user will get a notification as intended. But if I type in a reply, there is no mail whatsoever, just an entry in the "comments"-section of the ticket itself. I know, that the user can also open the ticket and read this answer there, but we want to make it appear like the whole support process is handled by mail only, just like I some other Helpdesk-Systems like e.g. OTRS.
So is there a setting I'm missing? Or is the thing I wan't to do simply not possible
I am a bit of a newbie to the Jira world and I could not find the proper instructions yet. So please don't be too harsh 