Hi,
I need help in having an export from jira to excel
PLEASE NOTE- Plugins are not an option
I currently Export from Jira to a HTML File as this file keeps the formatting that I require.
In Excel 2016 I then got to the Data Tab, select from web, I then enter in the HTML file from the Jira Export.
The problem with this is, that is a static file, and everytime you export to HTML it puts the date and time and timezone into the file name. This defeats the purpose of automating this process.
I want the ability to be able to open Excel, hit refresh all, and all the data is updated.
AND YES I have tried CSV but it doesnt suit. Just one issue here is that field like Assignee or Reporter revert to the UserID, rather than the field name, also if a field has multiple entries, then CSV displays them in columns, instead of the in the one field