Is it possible to sort by ALL tickets regardless of what project they're under? Or at least export everything into Excel?
I find this version of JIRA difficult to use. I can't "see" everything from the top level before drilling down.
Go to the issue search and leave it blank. It will list everything.
You can't export more than 1000 issues at a time, but if you're trying to, it implies you're doing something wrong, or you've not found something you need to give you information. Why do you want to export?
I want to be able to find tickets better and the layout of JIRA doesn't work well for me. I personally prefer sort and filter functions that I can quickly switch around. It's not that I WANT to export everything, it's that I don't find the current views useful.
You'll find it a lot harder to find an issue in a pile of tens of thousands of issues than if you learn to use Jira's filters properly. The filters in Jira are faster, dedicated to Jira and have functions that would take you weeks to replicate in a spreadsheet.
Issues and Filters -> All Issues -> List View is the closest I've found.
Hey JR, I agree with Nic. If you're looking for specific information/tickets, try building filters and showing in a dashboard. Here are some support articles on how to do that.
Configuring filters: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-764478344.html
Configuring dashboards: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.