I just want to remove the restrictions of disabled users which shouldn´t be left in the database. I need the query.
I find an own way to list all of them, but I don´t know how the delete them.
Thanks for your help.
Cucks 123,
What do you mean by restrictions?
Victor
I suspect what you mean is "restrictions created by a user who has now left".
Problem is restrictions do not belong to users, they are applied to pages. Confluence does not care (or record) who put a restriction in place, just that there is one.
Removing a user will have no effect on the restrictions, but it does leave you with a slight problem if someone has created a restriction that limits a page to only people who have left. Once that happens, no-one barring space and system admins will be able to see the page (but only so they can un-restrict it)
I guess you're looking for something that can find pages that no-one can see and remove the restriction on them?
Many users have restrictions on specific pages (edit, view). So I want to delete the listing on these pages for these people, which are inactive or disabled.
The right to view oder edit one page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.