At my job we currently have two Kanban projects - Refund Project #1 and Refund Project #2. They have similar characteristics and fields but it's not a 100% match.
Since I am currently in the process to create another project board where issues for both Refund types can be raised, I am now wondering if it's better to start with a completely fresh project board or try and merge the previous two projects into this new one.
Although I am fairly new to JIRA, my idea is to start completely fresh on this new board while ensuring that the previous two boards tickets and all the corresponding information is saved. What do you think?
If we decide to go with the method that I believe is the most suitable, what would be the best way to ensure that the data from the two previous boards is saved in an easy-to-digest Excel / CSV sheet? Thank you.