I am currently creating a JIRA Kanban board to handle all incoming refund requests from our customer account managers. There are currently two refund management teams and depending on the nature of the refund (Refund Type #1 / Refund Type #2) one of the corresponding teams will be responsible for it. In the future, those two refund management teams will be combined. But, in the meantime, it would be nice when a customer account manager creates an issue on the board that they have a convenient way to label which refund type to create the ticket for.
Would utilizing "Issue Type" be the best way to go about this? I currently only have one issue type available to select - "Task". Both refund type's will have the same fields but, as I mentioned before, would like a way for the customer account manager to label their ticket so we know who needs to work on what.
I created a custom field where the customer account manager can select "Refund Type #1" or "Refund Type #2" but I'm wondering if there is a better way to go about this? Thank you.