hi
1Choose the Jira icon (, , , or ) > Projects.2Search for and select the project you want to change permissions for.3Select Settings to view the project's settings.4Select Permissions from the sidebar. This displays the current permissions scheme.5Click the Actions dropdown menu and choose Use a different scheme.6On the Associate Permission Scheme to Project page, select the permission scheme you want to associate with the project.7Click the Associate button to associate the project with the permission scheme
There is no 4Select Permissions from the sidebar.
Hello,
Are you on Cloud or Server? if on Cloud, then I guess you created a next-gen project. This project type does not have the permissions menu option. And you can not change permissions.
There is an option Permission under Project Settings.
What are you seeing on your screen?
Do you mean that if you Select the Permissions option, then you can not see the current permission scheme?
I'm trying to make a Wallboard publicly visible. I would assume "open" on the next-gen project would solve this, but it doesn't. Docs all say (like the OP linked above) that permissions schemes can make a wallboard publicly visible.
Sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to do. What is a Wallboard policy?
Permissions, like in Server version. But in cloud - there is no such option. Or his project prefs. different from yours
Hm, what kind of project settings do you use ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.