Hi,
I have one custom field(Picture 2 - SA Approved) which I only want to keep it as Read Only. I have set Behaviour in scriptrunner for that field to be as Read Only.
The Behaviour is working as expected but when I edit some other field on view issue screen and then try to edit that custom field(Picture 2 - SA Approved) for which I have set the Behaviour its not opening edit screen and allowing me to edit that field.(Picture 3).
After Refreshing the page when I again try to click on custom field(Picture 2 - SA Approved) its redirecting me to edit page and keeping the field as read only.(Picture 4) which is expected
I think this is a bug in scriptrunner where its not firing the behaviour when some other field is edited on that page.
Can someone please help to resolve this issue.
Picture 1 -

Picture 2 -

Picture 3 -

Picture 4 (Read only in edit view screen)-
