One of the end users is having some difficulties with JIRA and I'm needing some help to find the answers.
- I am able to see a side bar (See attachment With side bar) but an end user isn't (see attachment 1. Without side bar). When going back through I noticed I don't always have that side bar up all of the time. Is there a way for each user to default their settings so that always shows up no matter where you are in the project/link?
With Side Bar
1. With Side Bar.JPG
Without side bar
1. Without side bar.JPG
2. The same user can't see any items she uploaded in the Attachments section. She has to scroll down to history and see what she has uploaded there. I, along with everyone else I know, can see their attachments in the attachments section after they are loaded.
3. When attempting to upload an item to the attachments, the same user doesn't see the "Drop files here to attach them or select files", and only sees the "select files" option.
What the other user sees when uploading items.
End User Upload Screen.JPG
What I see when I upload items.
My upload screen.JPG
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am bringing the end user into this thread as well in case there anyone asks very detailed questions about settings as we are in different locations.
Thanks again.