I have connected my service desk and confluence instances. I have access set to "unlicensed access".
Customers in the portal can search the knowledge base and links will appear, however when clicked those links will not load.
Kelly,
In your space, allow those that don't have confluence to view the space via ANONYMOUS. Give them VIEW permissions.
Victor
We don't want to grant anonymous access. We only want to grant "unlicensed user" access.
Allow any active user, including those who don't have a Confluence license, to view spaces (for example, users from Jira Service Desk). You can choose which spaces unlicensed users can view. If you disable this permission, it can only be enabled again through Jira Service Desk.
Thanks so much
This link should solve your issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/give-access-to-unlicensed-users-from-jira-service-desk-829076204.html
victor
Thanks -
That is the document I used to set things up. That was when the ability to search the KB was granted in the customer portal, but even with the ability to search working, clicking on the corresponding link goes to a page that does not load.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.