How would I setup the logging properties in Confluence such that the log will contain the "synchronization complete in [ xxxxms ]" INFO messages BUT none of the other synchronizer INFO messages?
We are using crowd to synchronize 23K users and hundreds of groups every 10 minutes. The log is bloated. I can see where to set the logging level to WARN, but I still want to log the "completed" message.
Undesirable:
2012-08-21 13:36:34,946 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [directory.ldap.cache.RemoteDirectoryCacheRefresher] findAllRemoteUsers found [ 22677 ] remote users in [ 3875ms ]
2012-08-21 13:36:36,571 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] getUsersToAddAndUpdate scanned [ 98.8% ] users
2012-08-21 13:36:58,056 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] addUserMembershipsForGroup added [ 0 ] user members to [ XX-XXX-XXXXXXXX ] in [ 0ms ]
2012-08-21 13:36:58,150 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [directory.ldap.cache.AbstractCacheRefresher] synchroniseMemberships found [ 3 ] remote user-group memberships, [ 0 ] remote group-group memberships in [ 0ms ]
Desirable:
2012-08-21 13:36:31,055 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache synchronisation for directory [ 98308 ] starting
2012-08-21 13:36:58,165 INFO [scheduler_Worker-6] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache FULL synchronisation complete in [ 27110ms ]
Is it possible to set the rules in the logging properties to exclude the undesirable message types and only include the desired types?